November 26, 2018
The 19th annual Care for Kids Radiothon presented by Corwin Automotive Group will hit airwaves this January, bringing you stories from local kids and families who found healing at Sanford Children’s.
- When: Thursday, Jan. 24, and Friday, Jan. 25 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Broadcasting from Sanford Medical Center in Fargo
- Radio stations: Y94 (93.7 FM), Froggy 99.9 (FM) and KFGO (790 AM and 94.1 FM)
Tune in to meet incredible kids like Scarlett Schneider from Minot, N.D.
Just days after celebrating her 3rd birthday in February, Scarlett experienced a pulmonary hemorrhage and went into cardiac arrest. She was airlifted to Sanford Children’s in Fargo, and for the next three months, remained in critical condition in the pediatric intensive care unit (PICU). During that time, she was diagnosed with lupus, an autoimmune disease uncommon in children her age.
You’ll hear how Scarlett’s doing today and have the opportunity to call in to support Children’s Miracle Network at Sanford Children’s. We’ve set an ambitious goal to raise $160,000 and need your help!
Every dollar will stay local to support family services and unique programs, provide education and help purchase lifesaving equipment and technology to save and transform lives, close to home.
Thank you to this year’s Miracle Monday partners!
Every Monday, when you shop at these businesses, a portion of sales will benefit Children’s Miracle Network at Sanford Children’s Fargo.
All you have to do is shop at and utilize the local businesses listed below on Mondays and you’ve done your part:
- Schmidt’s Gem’s & Fine Jewelry, 3011 25th St., Fargo
- Matt’s Automotive, 1150 43 1/2 St., South Fargo; 1234 First Ave. N., Moorhead; 6108 53rd Ave. S., Fargo
- Eye 2 Eye Vision, 1695 43rd St. S., Fargo
- Tubs of Fun, 4021 Main Ave., Suite A, Fargo
- JDP Electric, 803 28th St. S., Fargo
Thank you for your ongoing support!